Welcome To O&G Interview
Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G) Interview provides anyone sitting postgraduate obstetric and gynaecology interviews with the latest information on obstetric and gynaecology interviews and our interactive, online O&G Interview Question Bank that can be accessed anytime and from anywhere to practise over 250 unique O&G interview questions and maximise your chances of selection.
Understand The O&G Interview Stations
Obstetric and gynaecology specialty training is competitive with over 600 applicants applying for just under 250 jobs each year. Getting your first-choice training job in the most popular regions is a challenging feat to achieve (2015 competition ratios).
The competitive selection process can be daunting and knowing where to start and organising focused practise can be difficult. Luckily our team of successful Obstetric and Gynaecology trainees is here to help.
O&G Interview Online Question Bank
★ Interactive Questions
★ Dashboard navigation area
★ Over 250 questions covering portfolio, clinical and communication stations
★ Questions are unique and accompanied by comprehensive evidence-based explanations from successful candidates
★ Check out the Sample Questions now
Get The Obs & Gynae Interview Book
The definitive O&G interview preparation textbook featuring a complete overview of the Obstetric and Gynaecology ST Interview process with over 100 practise interview questions covering common portfolio, clinical and communication interview scenarios.
Find Out What Our Users Think
- The Questions and website were really useful and some came up at the actual interview.Sammie, Oxford, UK
- Your website was a huge help for the ST1 obs and gynae interviews. I got my first choice!Sandra, Severn Deanery, UK
- I used the question bank alone on my mobile and got my top deanery. Thanks!Peter, SW Thames Deanery, UK
- Compared to the price of most courses the question bank is great value and covers everything. I can't recommend it enoughSophie, Peninsula Deanery, UK
- What a great resource! I'm going to recommend the site to all of the new doctors. It is invaluableSally, West Midlands Deanery, UK
- Thanks again for all the help. I used the site and book and got my first choice job in Cambridge.Kath, Wales Deanery, UK